Posted on March 18 2014
When I grow up I will open a chocolate museum. For now I like to visit other museums around the globe. The cool thing about most chocolate museums is that they are interactive and offer classes. Check their websites for activities and class schedules. The museum in Guatemala, Popol Vuh, is not a chocolate museum but rather a cacao museum and it houses most of the Maya cacao Gods and cacao drinking vessels and grinders.
1. MuCho! Mundo Chocolate in Mexico City.
2. Museu Xocolata Barcelona, Spain.
3 . Choco Museo. Guatemala, Peru, Dominican Republic.
4. Museo Popol Vuh. Guatemala
5. Chocolat Alprose. Switzerland
6. The Field Museum, The History of Chocolate. California.
7. Hershey Story, Pennsylvania. USA