Posted on November 10 2015
Arroz con leche | chocolate with sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup white rice
- 6 cups of water
- 1 cup (320g) sweetened condensed milk
- 90 grams Mexican hot chocolate (1 disk of Abuelita or Ibarra brands)
- If you don't have Mexican hot chocolate: substitute for 45 grams cacao liquor, 45 grams sugar, ½ teaspoon Mexican cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Rinse rice, place in pot with water and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes.
- Add all ingredients and stir constantly to avoid spilling and sticking.
- Remove from heat after rice fully cooks, 10-20 minutes, and when it is your desired consistency. The rice will dry out as it cools. So if you want a creamy rice pudding, remove from heat when it still has some liquid. But make sure the rice is cooked. You can always add a splash of water if it gets too dry.
I started making these cookies when I moved to Brazil because I had an endless amount of nibs and Brazilian brown sug...Read More
*Para obter informações sobre cursos em São Paulo do bean to bar, envie um e-mail para: email@example.com ...Read More
Mexican chocolate is a style of drinking chocolate that is very famous in Mexico and extends through Central America ...Read More