Posted on September 17 2014
Peach Upside Down Cake recipe
- 9” cake pan (at least 2” tall) or skillet. 375 degrees.
- Let cool 20 minutes.
- 6 T butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3-4 peaches (4 cups) diced into squares
- 1.5 cup ap flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1tsp cinnamon powder
- 2tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (3/4 cup heavy cream + 1T lemon)
- Melt butter in the cake pan until brown, pour into bowl.
- Using the same pan add the brown sugar, layer evenly then top with the peaches evenly.
- In the butter bowl add egg, buttermilk. Whisk. Add the flour, salt, soda, vanilla, cinnamon powder, and baking powder, sugar.
- Pour over the peaches and bake for about 40 minutes until brown.
Tempering & Molding | bean-to-bar chocolate
After you have made your chocolate (Making Chocolate Bean to Bar), you have several options on how to temper your cho...
5 Cacao Drink Recipes | 5 Recetas Bebidas de Cacao
The only place in the world where you can see cacao and chocolate so imbedded in every day life is Oaxaca, Mexico. Al...
Mexican Hot Chocolate -what is it and how to make it
Mexican chocolate is a style of drinking chocolate that is very famous in Mexico and extends through Central America ...